Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Believe

How often have we heard to believe? Project positive energy into the world...it will be reciprocated? Karma? I know that I believe, but to what end and how far? I guess the answer lies within each of us. As I write tonight, I want to say "believe like there is no end; as if today is all we have and to be present is all we need to do." I am writing tonight, with a prayer in mind, I believe that there is a greater good and a greater Being guiding us/me. So as patience seems to be ending find the "well" within yourself to dig deeper and to continue believing.

That's it...find that "well" within yourself that holds the truth; that believes. Be the one that notices the tree without defining it as one....meaning define no one or no thing... exist and embrace.

With this simple word "Namaste" meaning "I see the light within you"... see the light within yourself and others. Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to four beautiful children who have taught me more than I believe I have taught them; they have also been the inspiration to the products I have developed to help pregnant and nursing moms.